The experienced and knowledgeable team at OC Leak Detection are proud leak detection specialists who offer a range of detection and repair services for slab leaks. OC Leak Detection has been a family-owned and operated business for 20 years and was founded on the principle of offering the best in customer service. Each of our detection and repair services comes with this commitment to excellence. Dana Herranen, founder of OC Leak Detection, is a third-generation plumber contractor who started the company with the commitment to exemplify honesty, knowledge and customer service to all clients. Two decades later, this commitment to excellence has not changed.
The experts at OC Leak Detection specialize in slab leak detection and repair. Our highly-experienced and talented leak detection specialists are here to help you with any leak or plumbing needs you may have in the San Clemente, CA, area.
Are There Common Signs of a Slab Leak?
Luckily, there are common signs of a slab leak that you can spot before the problem becomes even bigger. If you have a slab leak, a few common signs that you may notice include:
- A sudden rise in the gas or water bill
- The sound of water flowing through pipes when they are not in use
- The water heater running non-stop
- Warm or hot spots on the floor
- Constant wet spots outside or near the stucco of the home
If you notice any of these common slab leak signs, be sure to immediately call the experts at OC Leak Detection! We are proud to offer both infrared leak detection and electronic leak detection. We also provide many plumber and emergency services, though our main focus is on leak detection and the repair of slab leaks. If you are looking for a specific repair service, please view our list of services below or use our contact form to send an inquiry. We will get back to you quickly and help you with any leak repair needs you may have.
Can You Repair My Slab Leak?
OC Leak Detection not only offers leak detection services but also repair services in San Clemente including those for:
- Gas Leaks
- Irrigation Leaks
- Sewer Line Leaks
- Wall Copper Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Radiant Hydronic Floor Heating Leaks
- Roof Drain and Overflow Leaks
- Main Line Water and Fire Line Leaks
Our team can come to your home and identify the type of slab leak affecting your home. We will then offer repair services that will take care of the problem for good.
At OC Leak Detection we offer repair services for slab leaks including:
- Complete Line Re-Route - This common type of repair is used in many homes in San Clemente. We think this is the best choice, in our expert opinion. While fixing the line in the floor is usually the cheapest way to repair a leak, it is not always the best way. Leaving a damaged, yet active, water line in your floor usually results in a second slab leak later on.
- In-Floor Repair – This repair services is invasive and requires the removal of flooring and concrete to allow us to access the leak. This option may not be possible for some homes because of the use of post-tensioned slabs.
We are proud to offer expertise in leak detection. If you think you may have slab leaks, give us a call, especially if you are not sure where the leak is coming from. Call San Clemente's leak specialists today at OC Leak Detection for help! If we are unable to find the leak, we promise you will not pay us anything! Not only are we experts in finding slab leaks, but we also know how to fix them quickly and affordably.
What Are Your Service Areas?
San Clemente is a popular location in California with ample employment opportunities and award winning schools. If you live in San Clemente and need help with a slab leak, call OC Leak Detection today.
Along with San Clemente, CA, OC Leak Detection offers our range of services to:
- Dana Point
- San Juan Capistrano
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Forest
- Mission Viejo
- Aliso Viejo
- Corona Del Mar
- Newport Beach
- Los Alamitos
- Huntington Beach
- Balboa Peninsula
- Villa Park
- Laguna Hills
- La Palma
- Costa Mesa
- La Habra
- Garden Grove
- Buena Park
- Yorba Linda
- Fountain Valley
- Trabuco Canyon
- Laguna Woods
- Capistrano Beach
- Laguna Niguel
- Santa Ana
- Coto De Caza
- Seal Beach
- Newport Coast
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- Ladera Ranch
Those who live in San Clemente or the Orange County area can experience slab leaks. If you have this issue, call the experts at OC Leak Detection and we will help you find the leak and fix it!