What Are Our Customers in Highland Beach Saying?
Please see what some of our customers in Highland Beach, Fl are saying about our service:
- "OC Leak Detection went above and beyond to help us in identification of our water issues. They were prompt in responding and setting up an appointment, and careful and thorough on the day of our appointment. They took time to answer all of the questions we had and we couldn't have asked for a better service experience." Kam S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Dana and his team saved the day! We had extensive Water Damage from an adjacent property. It was an urgent matter. Dana handled everything for us. He went above and beyond. From start to finish every detail was identified, rectified and priced fairly. His knowledge goes beyond words. Highly recommended. If you read this review pass on the other big name companies that charge more and do a lot less. You're in great hands with this company!" Jenny W. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Despite a complex leak involving multiple sources, OC came back two times to complete the inspection and were very punctual and personable both times. Definitely would recommend calling them when you have trouble." Andrew B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Water Leak Detection Service in Highland Beach, Florida
561.283.0466 | OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation is a locally owned leak detection & water damage remediation service serving Highland Beach, Florida and it's surrounding communities. Water damage and damage from plumbing slab leaks are a constant threat in our area that causes water damage issues almost year round. Our Thermal Imaging Technology using FLIR, allows us to quickly locate your leaks, identify your water damage caused by storms or plumbing leaks and get your family on the fast track to remediate the water damage to your home before mold sets in. Our team understands how to make the emergency leak detection and the slab leak repair process in Highland Beach painless and efficient for your family. Our detailed organization and proven leak detection and water damage remediation processes routinely result in our customers 100% satisfaction whether it's for a water intrusion leak from a storm or hurricane to a slab leak or leaking plumbing line.
OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation was founded in Southwest Florida serving Highland Beach, and has been an extraordinary example of integrity and success in the local leak detection industry. With over 25 years in the emergency leak detection service for homes, the OC Leak Detection team provides expert guidance through every phase of your emergency, from water leak detection to water and mold damage remediation.
The experts at OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation not only specialize in leak detection and water damage remediation for storm and hurricane damage intrusion, but we also specialize in slab leak detection, slab leak repair and the repair of all leaky pipes. Our highly-experienced and talented leak detection specialists are here to help you with any leak or plumbing leak needs you may have in the Highland Beach area.
Water Damage Remediation in Highland Beach
In Highland Beach, Florida, Hurricanes and Storms are a big threat to our community. Even the smallest combination of wind and rain can allow water to intrude into your home. We offer a variety of storm damage remediation services for your home in Highland Beach. Whether your home sustained flood damage as a result of heavy rains or storm surge, we have the expertise, and the equipment to locate your water intrusion location and remediate the water damage to make your home or business safe and secure once more.
We warrant our leak detections for 30 days from the day the leak detection is performed, provided that our customers approve the necessary repairs to be performed by us. If another company other than OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation is hired to perform the repairs then we are unable to provide a warranty on the leak detection itself.
What are the Common Signs of a Slab Leak in Highland Beach, Fl?
Luckily, there are common signs of a slab leak that you can spot before the problem becomes even bigger and the repair much larger. If you have a slab leak, here are a few common signs that you may notice include:
- A sudden rise in the gas or water bill
- The sound of water flowing through pipes when they are not in use
- The water heater running continuously
- Warm or hot spots on the floor
- Constant wet spots outside or near the stucco of the home
If you notice any of these common signs of a slab leak, be sure to immediately call the leak detection experts at OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation! We are proud to offer both infrared leak detection and electronic leak detection. We also provide many plumber and emergency services for leaky pipes as well as water damage, though our main focus is on leak detection and the repair of slab leaks. If you are looking for a specific repair service, please view our list of services below or use our contact form to send an inquiry. We will get back to you quickly and help you with any leak repair needs you may have in Highland Beach.
Can You Repair My Slab Leak in Highland Beach?
OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation not only offers leak detection services but also slab leak repair services in Highland Beach as well as leak detection for:
- Irrigation Leaks
- Sewer Line Leaks
- Wall Copper Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Roof Drain and Overflow Leaks
- Main Line Water and Fire Line Leaks
Our team can come to your home and identify the type of slab leak affecting your home. We will then offer repair services that will take care of the problem for good.
At OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation we offer repair services for slab leaks in Highland Beach including:
- Complete Line Re-Route - This common type of repair is used in many homes in Highland Beach. We think this is the best choice, in our expert opinion. While fixing the line in the floor is usually the cheapest way to repair a leak, it is not always the best way. Leaving a damaged, yet active, water line in your floor usually results in a second slab leak later on.
- In-Floor Repair – This repair services is invasive and requires the removal of flooring and concrete to allow us to access the leak. This option may not be possible for some homes because of the use of post-tensioned slabs.
We are proud to offer expertise in leak detection. If you think you may have slab leaks, give us a call, especially if you are not sure where the leak is coming from. Call Highland Beach leak specialists today at OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation for help! If we are unable to find the leak, we promise you will not pay us anything! Not only are we experts in finding slab leaks, but we also know how to fix them quickly and affordably.