Water Leak Detection in Martin County
772.244.2204 | OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation is a locally owned leak detection & water damage remediation service serving Martin County, Florida and it's surrounding communities. Storm damage is a constant threat in our area that causes water intrusion leaks almost year round. Our Thermal Imaging Technology using FLIR, allows us to quickly locate your leaks, identify your water damage and get your family on the fast track to remediate the damage to your home before mold sets in. Our team understands how to make the emergency leak detection and the repair process in Martin County painless and efficient for the homeowner. Our detailed organization and proven leak detection and remediation processes routinely result in our customers 100% satisfaction whether it's for a water intrusion leak from a storm or hurricane to a slab leak or leaking plumbing line.
OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation was founded in Martin County and has been an extraordinary example of integrity and success in the local leak detection industry. With 25 years in emergency leak detection for homes, the OC Leak Detection team provide expert guidance through every phase of your emergency from leak detection to water and mold damage remediation.
Slab Leak Detection Martin County
Once the leak is quickly located in Martin County, our company can formulate the route for repairing and remediating the issue. Whether it’s a leaky pipe in the wall or a slab leak repair, we can solve your issue. It is our priority to provide the fastest and most reasonable repair solution for the issue you're experiencing.
*Tip: Depending on what repair is needed, your home owner’s insurance may cover the cost of your plumbing repairs in Martin County. We work together with your insurance company to assure all pipe repairs are taken care of as quick as possible.
It is not only important to locate a source of a pipe leak, but you want to make sure you choose a qualified water leak detection company like OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation to locate that source correctly. Do not trust just any standard plumber with such a delicate leak locating situation. You want to hire experts in the field of leak detection and slab leak repair in order to assure the job is done correctly and efficiently.
Types of Water Leak Detection Services
In Martin County, we use state-of-the-art water leak detection and repair equipment to find your water leaks! Here is a sample of the equipment and types of testing we perform:
- Thermal Imaging Infrared: Using a specialized infrared camera called FLIR, this technology reveals moisture as well as hot spots to pinpoint the water leak area.
- Electronic Leak Detection: This high tech electronic microphone is able amplify the frequency generated by water escaping from pipes underground or under the slab in order for us to pinpoint and repair the leaking water line.
- Water Meter Testing: We are professionals at reading water meters so we can determine if a water leak is occurring and help locate the problem.
Because we use quality water leak detection equipment, our leak detection and repair process is efficient, minimally invasive and cost effective.
What Are Our Customers in Martin County Saying?
Please see what some of our customers are saying about our service:
- "OC Leak Detection went above and beyond to help us in identification of our water issues. They were prompt in responding and setting up an appointment, and careful and thorough on the day of our appointment. They took time to answer all of the questions we had and we couldn't have asked for a better service experience." Kam S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Dana and his team saved the day! We had extensive Water Damage from an adjacent property. It was an urgent matter. Dana handled everything for us. He went above and beyond. From start to finish every detail was identified, rectified and priced fairly. His knowledge goes beyond words. Highly recommended. If you read this review pass on the other big name companies that charge more and do a lot less. You're in great hands with this company!" Jenny W. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Despite a complex leak involving multiple sources, OC came back two times to complete the inspection and were very punctual and personable both times. Definitely would recommend calling them when you have trouble." Andrew B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Who Is At Fault for Your Slab Leak?
Are you at fault? You didnt create this problem! Those at fault are the builders for installing inferior low grade copper usually sourced from out of the U.S. and the water districts for serving high levels of Chloromines into the water that literally eat the copper from the inside out. There are other factors at times, but those are the two biggest contributors.
Our Mission for our Water Leak Detection Service
At OC Leak Detection & Water Damage Remediation we are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service response, and quality workmanship for our customers in Martin County. We strive to deliver high-quality craftsmanship, competitive pricing and keeping projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all employees, clients, vendors, and partners.